Insights gathered from the journey called Life

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

wala lang...

It's been almost 2 months now since my last entry. I've been so busy with work and whatnot that I hardly had the time to do other stuff than the ones I've just mentioned (work and whatnot...wink!) Last week, I went to Ruidoso- a winter retreat in Southeast New Mexico just to unwind with a bunch of friends (These are the new friends I met at a seminar in Albuquerque a couple of months ago.) I had a lot of fun just socializing with them. We went snowtubing and boy, did my butt hurt. It was the first time I've tried this snowtubing thing. We also went to Ski Apache, (still in Ruidoso, and obviously the place where people from surrounding cities and towns go to for skiing...) and the gathering wouldn't be complete without the trusted "magic mic"... I've made my voice hoarse with constantly belting out songs- especially the novelty ones....

On a more serious note, I'm constantly amazed at how the Almighty allows me to learn even from the most mundane of events. I contstantly ponder upon my experiences. I think about their impact on my life, my spirituality... Have I become a better person (or worse) because of this? Only heaven knows, for sure. Don't take me wrong. I'm not against having fun because we all need it to have a balance of things in our lives. But I also know that we need to guard out hearts and minds against things that may influence our thoughts to shift to the left... You may disagree with me, it's alright (You can be wrong, hehehehhe) Anyway, I gotta go..I'll put some pix on my next post.

No comments: