Insights gathered from the journey called Life

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Prayer Is the Battle

Words cannot begin to describe the countless times God has impressed the importance of prayer upon my heart. Indeed, the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. Lately, when I start to pray, so many things (or concerns, if you may) come up, diverting my mind and heart away from prayer. The Father knows that I sincerely desire to be an effectual fervent prayer warrior and at the same time be able to regularly study the WORD. I've been under attack by enemy, that's what's keeping me. But God has not given me the spirit of fear but of power and of love and of a sound mind. I am resolved to utilize intentionally and regularly the power of God's WORD and the power of prayer.

Tower Of London

3 comments:

Odessa said...

mayee, just wanted to add that i LOVE your little picture! :)

Mayee said...

thanks ga... sa ka way lingaw lang gyud. anyways, nangatol najud akong tiil mubalhin sa laing estado..xoxx

Odessa said...

hala sige go na ga! pangita na ug employer dayon para west coast beauties na ta.

ako ga, gihimo nasad ni nakong career ang akong blog, haha. its my break time from paperwork, pero unsahay it will take up all of my time. unsay usahay, pirmi diay oi! :P