Insights gathered from the journey called Life

Saturday, November 25, 2006

a little refreshed

I went to Albuquerque just over a week ago for a seminar and boy did I get a break. It was what I needed. It truly refreshed me inside out. I guess, as my Ma puts it, I just need to get out of town once in a while so I don't get burnt out. I met wonderful new friends who gave me new perspective with regards to my profession. Now, instead of rushing with my future plans, I am taking some time with making my move. Work is practically the same but my attitude is different. I feel my joy restored and I thank the Lord for that. Afterall, the joy of the Lord is truly Mai's strength (pun intended.)

1 comment:

Odessa said...

Mayee, I'm so happy and excited for you. Hope you'll continue to find great friendships in the days to come. And oh, about your plans, I agree that you should take your time. It took me awhile (remember all my confusion when I was in Carson) to decide whether I should move or not, and in hindsight, I think it was probably better that way. I learned a lot in the process.

God bless you ma friend!