Insights gathered from the journey called Life

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Living A Life of Integrity in the Midst of Babylon

I'm on the 6th week of the women's bible study I'm taking at my church (Beth Moore's Study on Daniel....and guess what, I found a pic that appropriately represents this entry's title!) I am constantly amazed at how inexhaustible God's word is. So many times in the course of the study, the Holy Spirit has convicted me of secret sins that I've never told anyone about or even admitted to myself. I've reached to a point where I am able to say "I'm alright in this aspect of my life...and so on," only to find out that I'm still a mess. But one thing's for sure, by the grace of God, I am a work in progress... a vessel God intended for things holy and pleasing unto Him, not to be perverted for unholy purposes. Afterall, "the body is the temple of the Holy Spirit which liveth in us and we are not our own...."

No comments: