Insights gathered from the journey called Life

Monday, October 16, 2006

So Now What?

Help! I'm drowning in paperwork. Is there an end to this (silly question, of course there is!) It's just that time of the year where requests for evals are pouring in... I can barely keep up with them especially with other things that need to be done as well. That's life I guess. I take in the good with the bad. Anyway, I have just removed the resume I posted on the internet over a week ago. Since then, I have received countless offers from prospective employers. How liberating it truly is to know that I can work anywhere with my job specs but now what? Am I making the right decision? I pray to God I am. The job I'm in is getting old. I need a change (as the song goes, "...time for a cool change..") The truth is, I find myself leaning more and more towards relocating to Washington state... I am anxious on which way to go. What a big decision to make! But I trust that the Lord will guide me. He always has and He always will....... I rest on that thought.

2 comments:

Odessa said...

ah, my friend...now is the time for you to ponder on the questions. don't worry, all everything will fall into place.

here's to change. and here's to the west coast.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mai! just visited your new blog. Nice lagi
kaayo. Naa pa gyud mga pictures ha. I'll help you pray about your decision to move to another state. But I know that for as long as you stay faithful to God, you will be blessed and be a blessing anywhere He leads you. :) Abi nako Texas imu ganahan balhinan, why is it suddenly Washington State?
Unsay diay good imu nakit-an about Washington? :)
-maan-