Insights gathered from the journey called Life

Sunday, October 15, 2006

When God Stirs

When God stirs up something in your life, He has a purpose. I've had for the longest time resigned to the idea that I was going to work in the schools for life...not! 2 weeks ago, I went with a couple of ladies in my church to watch Dennis Jernigan in concert/ join him in worship in a nearby town. This lady, bless her heart, asked me while we were on our way, what I was planning to do next with regards to my career... I began with much confidence that I was going to stay in Roswell for a very long time. She encouraged me to try out other pastures given the fact that I have been blessed with a job that gives me opportunity to work anywhere. And because I am young (I think.) Since then, the thought has filled my mind. And to top all that, various things have come up at work that had made me think of moving.... Is God trying to tell me something? Maybe He is. How scary! But yes, at the same time, very exciting. I have yet to see what happens next.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ga, it is indeed scary. But as they say, if we never outstretch ourselves, how will we know how far we can reach?

I'm sure God will guide you towards the right decision. He certainly did for me.

Take care and God Bless!